County Boundary Walks are being developed at the suggestion of the Association of British Counties, and WildþingUK is pleased to host the pages for that project, where routes can be developed and displayed.
The Boundary Walks so far are:
- The Isle of Anglesey Coastal Path (independent project)
- The Hertfordshire Border Walk (currently being walked: see ‘Herts Embraced’ blog)
- Lancashire Border Walk (by the Friends of Real Lancashire – first walked for this summer)
- The Middlesex Boundary Path (in development)
- The Rutland Round (predating ABC project)