The Range of the Awful Hand in Kirkcudbrightshire and Ayrshire
WildþingUK is a website about getting out of the house and into the wild. It is filling up with walking routes, long and short, and resources, and our thoughts on walking in the wild.
- County border walks and county ways:
- A new Buckinghamshire Way – the first walk was completed on Sunday 1 September 2019
- The Lancashire Border Walk, launched 27 November 2017 by the Friends of Real Lancashire and hosted here and which was walked for the first time this summer, 2018. See our thoughts on the “Reet Gradely Red Rose Ring“.
- The Hertfordshire Border Walk: a wholly new route which Rupert Barnes completed on 7 October 2018 (see blog reports).
- Reopening the Middlesex Greenway. Rupert Barnes walked the whole route in October 2017 (see blog reports). The current task is to seek more recognition for the Middlesex Greenway as an established regional route, and possible waymarking. Follow the route here
- Village walks
- Lakes Explorer: being worked on
- Mapping and more mapping
Please donate to the Stroke Association: Please donate to the Stroke Association: click here..